Earn your Human Resource Management Certificate or Certified Professional Coach Certificate from the University of Miami
To learn more about both of these certificate programs, complete the request for information form or call 305-284-4000.
Human Resource Management Certificate Program Next start date: November 15th, 2011
- Are you an HR professional, a small to medium-size business owner facing a challenging economy, or ready to transition into the HR field?
- This real-world curriculum provides you with all the tools necessary to get the job done. You can complete the program in only 6 months!
- Recognized and supported by the Greater Miami Society for HR Management (GMSHRM).
- If you are looking to progress, improve your supervisory skills, or are interested in the PHR or SPHR exams, UM is your resource.
Certified Professional Coach Certificate Program Next start date: March 24, 2012
- Interested in becoming a professional coach? Complete this 140 hour coaching program in less than a year!
- This program is taught by an internationally renowned coaching faculty of ICF Master Certified Coaches.
- This program has Approved Coach Specific Training Hours through the International Coach Federation.
- As a well trained, proficient coach you are a valuable asset to achieving high goals, turning weaknesses into strengths, motivating high performance, and creating breakthrough results for individuals and organizations.
- If you want to coach at an advanced level commensurate with the ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC) skill level, this program is for you.
For more details, visit www.miami.edu/gmshrm or call 305-284-4000.