Renew your GMSHRM Membership for 2013-You may win a $100 AMEX Gift Card!
The end of the year is around the corner - it's ime to renew your GMSHRM membership. We are counting on you for another successful year. Renew by Dec. 31st for a chance to win an AMEX Gift Card.
It’s that time of year again – we hope that you will join GMSHRM for another outstanding year of great programs and professional development. All GMSHRM memberships run on a calendar year and expire on December 31st.
GOOD NEWS: Annual dues remain at $40, as the GMSHRM Board continues to manage expenses to achieve goals and keep the overall budget in balance.
BETTER NEWS: As an extra incentive, your renewals paid and processed by December 31st will get a chance to win a $100 American Express gift card! Don’t miss out!
GMSHRM values you and helps you meet your professional goals in several ways:
- An opportunity to network on a monthly basis with colleagues facing similar problems and challenges
- Monthly topics that are pertinent and of concern to HR professionals, the majority of which offer re-certification credits.
- Specialized Interest Groups: Diversity & Inclusion, Global Forum and Executive HR Forum
- PHR/SHPR certification study groups
- Full access to the GMSHRM website, including educational resources and job board
- Volunteer opportunities allowing you to build the HR organization known for giving back
- A chance to be a part of one of the best local SHRM chapters in the nation
Renewing is easy! Two options are available:
1. To renew online: Log-in to www.gmshrm.org, click Membership> Renew. Remember to update your member profile, and to include your SHRM member number and current SHRM expiration date. If your national SHRM membership has expired, please take the time now to renew at www.shrm.org.
2. To renew by check: Click for a 2013 Membership Renewal Invoice.
Don't let your membership lapse!
Our organization could not exist without your support. If your employer pays for or reimburses your membership, submit your invoice early to avoid any processing delays! Renew early to keep your member benefits and get your name in our drawing!
Questions or concerns should be directed to Tammy Davidson, VP/Membership via e-mail to email@example.com, or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing you at a GMSHRM event soon!
Tammy Davidson, GMSHRM 2013 VP/Membership
Jenna R. Rassif, Esq., GMSHRM 2013 President