GMSHRM HR Image Awards - nominate a deserving HR Professional by 10/31
GMSHRM is proud of its members and would like to recognize those HR professionals whose activities, accomplishments and decorum make them outstanding representatives of their profession. Please nominate a deserving HR professional today!
GMSHRM 2011 Inaugural HR Image Awards
GMSHRM is proud of its members and would like to recognize those HR professionals who are outstanding representatives of the HR profession. These are individuals who have proven track records of HR excellence and who embody the best qualities of an HR professional. The activities, accomplishments and decorum of these select individuals are celebrated with the HR Image Awards. There are two GMSHRM HR Image Awards in 2011:
HR Professional of the Year
The HR Professional of the Year award seeks to recognize professionals who:
• Are HR practitioners;
• Are members of SHRM and a member of GMSHRM in good standing;
• Work or reside in South Florida;
• Have developed or promoted an innovative HR program or practice and/or whose activities help to advance the HR profession; and,
• Volunteer their time and expertise to help others outside their workplace.
The HR Legend award is to be presented to those professionals who:
• Have been HR practitioners for at least seven (7) years;
• Are members of SHRM and GMSHRM in good standing;
• Work/reside or have worked/resided in South Florida;
• Have developed/promoted an innovative HR program(s) or outstanding practices and/or whose activities have helped to advance the HR profession; and,
• Have consistently volunteered their time and expertise to help others outside their workplace.
Winners will be chosen by a GMSHRM HR Image Committee and chosen from nominees submitted to the Committee for consideration by October 31, 2011.
Click here for the HR Professional of the Year nomination form.
Click here for the HR Legend nomination form.
Once you have completed the nomination form, please send it to:
Please nominate a deserving HR professional today!
Cindy J. Lau-Evans, 2011 GMSHRM President
There are many opportunities to expand your network and promote your brand. But few give you a direct connection with such a cross section of all industries as GMSHRM. Contact us today to learn more about our marketing programs and how we can help you grow your business.