Internal Investigations Get Training Now, Before You Actually Need It!
When you receive an allegation of workplace harassment or discrimination or believe your organization has become a victim of fraud or theft - taking prompt action is your legal responsibility.
But let's face it: most HR professionals or business owners have never had formal training in how to conduct internal investigations. So, is the time to learn how to do an internal investigation when you are suddenly faced with having to do one? Of course not. That's where our training can help!
Key Benefits Of Attending This Course
Our intensive, three-day program is designed to provide you with a thorough grounding in internal investigations - and to arm you with the knowledge of how to properly conduct internal investigations to minimize legal liability and reduce employee complaints.
This program is packed with practical tools, tips, and techniques to improve your investigative skills - and boost your confidence in handling sensitive and complex employee issues.
Using interactive exercises and drawing on years of practical experience, our trainers will outline a step-by-step internal investigation process that can be applied in all types of investigations, including harassment, theft, drug and alcohol abuse, and domestic violence.
By attending our Internal Investigations training seminar, you will learn how to properly handle an investigation, including:
You also receive 18 PHR / SPHR re-certification credit hours!
- The legal obligations that require employers to conduct internal investigations
- How to gather documentary and physical evidence prior to witness interviewing
- How to establish a chain of custody and a confidential retention process
- How to prepare questions for witness interviews and select appropriate interviewing locations
- A standard format for documenting investigative findings
- Best practices in handling disciplinary action and terminations to avoid stepping on legal land mines
Cities Dates / More Details / Order:
Go to http://www.HRTrainingCenter.com/showSEMDetails.asp?TCID=1003554 or contact us at 770-410-1219.
Need Other Training?