Refer a Member, Get Dinner on us!
GMSHRM members who refer a new member, attend their next GMSHRM dinner meeting for FREE! In July, we will acknowledge and reward the member generating the most referrals!
GMSHRM Members who refer a new member attend their next GMSHRM Dinner Meeting for FREE!
In July, we will acknowledge and reward the member generating the most referrals!
RULES OF THE CAMPAIGN
Referring GMSHRM Member: How to Claim your Free Dinner Meeting Registration
• Your GMSHRM and SHRM memberships must be active at the time of the referral.
• Referred applicants must follow the application instructions listed below and on the GMSHRM website.
• You will receive an e-mail from Yeimilyn Lorenzo, VP/Membership once the applicant’s membership is approved. Upon receipt of the e-mail, log-in to www.gmshrm.org and register for the next scheduled Dinner Meeting.
o Choose the “RSVP, Pay at Door, $0.00” option.
o At the next scheduled dinner meeting, check-in with Laura Silverman, our Chapter Administrator, and she will confirm your free registration.
Referred Applicant: Instructions for Joining GMSHRM (and SHRM)
• Visit the GMSHRM website at www.gmshrm.org. Click Membership > Join. Your application and dues payment must be submitted by June 30th.
• Complete your member profile, including current employment information, SHRM number and current SHRM expiration date. Remember to select “Yes” to designate GMSHRM as your primary local chapter of SHRM. Membership will not be approved without this information.
• In the comments section of your application/payment, you must include Referred by: Name of Referring Member so that we able to track the referral.
GMSHRM (local) is a 100% Chapter of SHRM (national). This means that all GMSHRM members must remain
active members of SHRM throughout the year. 100% chapter status is important because it allows us to receive
quarterly financial support ($25/per member per year) from SHRM. This support is used to give back to our
members via discounted programming and campaigns such as this. To join or renew your SHRM membership,
visit SHRM’s website at www.shrm.org.
The small print: New members must be approved as a Professional or Associate member. This promotion does not apply to Student members of SHRM or GMSHRM. Members must designate GMSHRM, Chapter #38, as their primary local chapter of SHRM. Remember, your GMSHRM Board is made up of volunteers. As such we have taken the time to outline the Rules of the Campaign and cannot make exceptions to the rules outlined above.