GMSHRM Health & Wellness Conference & Expo
How would a health and wellness program affect your business' 2011 bottom line? This conference will help you find strategies to provide comprehensive health benefits, change attitudes and demonstrate outcomes.
Inaugural GMSHRM Health & Wellness Conference & Expo
Wellness Starts With Me...
Defining the Challenge, Getting into Action, and Leading the Way
- Can we simply implement a plan and get employees to change their unhealthy behavior overnight?
- In a results-driven world, can HR demonstrate outcomes or are employees unhealthy by design?
- How much should we invest in wellness to see a positive ROI? How can we secure the buy-in from the budget strapped and impassive C-Suite?
- What are the legal landmines loaded into the wellness proposition?
- What does it take to build a best in class worksite wellness program? Do we know what success should look like? Should we reinvent the wheel or can we learn from other organizations?
What: GMSHRM Health & Wellness Conference & Expo
Where: Jungle Island, Miami Beach
When: April 12, 2011 (9AM -5PM)
Cost: Early bird registration - $45 members (Must register by Feb 28, 2011)
Regular registration - $59 members (Must register March 1 - April 6, 2011)
Non Members –$79 (Must register by April 6, 2011)
Walk-in registration is $89 for members and $99 for non-members Register now to attend!
In an era that will be driven by healthy lifestyles and budget conscious, corporate administrators, how can HR sell the benefits of health and wellness? This conference will help you navigate the greatest challenge faced by employers- finding strategies to provide comprehensive health benefits to employees while instilling personal responsibility for wellness. This intractable "American challenge" is more complicated with the recent passage of comprehensive health care reform. This conference will provide you with the tools to balance and navigate the treacherous waters. The conference shall address both legal and financial challenges facing employers and employees, as they try to transform "unhealthy to healthy", and thus improve business performance and ROI. The conference will offer you:
- A comprehensive update on Health Care Reform and the intricacies of balancing a wellness initiative against the legal landmines of GINA, ADA, HIPPA and Health care cost.
- The knowledge and step-by-step skills to implement a wellness program that is built on a shoestring budget, enthusiastically welcomed and totally successful.
- Strategies to engage your employees, deliver bottom-line health care cost reduction and quell the tide of resistance within your organization.
- Access to and interactions with vendors, clinicians, value-added providers and a panel of experts and employers that successfully navigated and implemented wellness initiatives increased the value of their ROI.
With the backdrop of a true wellness conference, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in Health Checks “Wellness Starts with Us”– On-site Clinic. The clinic will offer blood pressure checks, BMI, diabetes evaluations and much more.
Come join us for an exciting, comprehensive, fun filled day of learning, engaging, changing and enhancing the HR Manager’s role in the wellness process.
Stay tuned for more information on how to participate as an exhibitor, sponsor or presenter.