Special Thanks to You
GMSHRM would like to thank all those involved in making the "Striving for Success" a success.
On September 15th, GMSHRM in partnership with IRC and the University of Phoenix, joined forces to help displaced refugees get ready to enter the workforce in South Florida. Ten individuals served by the IRC Refugee Assistance Program were treated to a phenomenal transformation. The extreme makeover also included training and hands on presentations to get them ready for secure their first local job.
Click here to see the event photos
GMSHRM would like to thank all those involved in making the "Striving for Success" a real success.
Special thanks to:
- ROZEL THOMAS - AVON - DONATED GIFT BAGS
- MARIA NEGRET - AVON REPRESENTATIVE - MAKEUP
- BEAUTY SCHOOL OF AMERICA
- GOODWILL INDUSTRIES - $50 gift cards for participants
- CAROLYN JACKSON - FIU
- FABIOLA LACAYO - Marriott Vacation Club
- NICK ALONSO - CAREERXCHANGE - "HOW DO I LOOK"
- CAROLINA KIMBALL - RIGHT MANAGEMENT - "THE RESUME"
- LOURDES BARCENA - "THE RESUME"
- GIGI GLAZER - "INTERVIEWING SKILLS"
- DIANA MONTENEGRO - MC
And for all GMSHRM members who donated clothes for the event, a very specail thank you! You helped us make the difference in our community and the lives of these individuals.