2009 South Florida Employee Benefits Survey Results
Save the date: Now that the survey is completed, join Milliman actuarial firm representatives to review survey results on November 17th, 2009 at the Miami Marriott Dadeland.
Sponsored by Seitlin Benefits, the 2009 South Florida Employee Benefits Survey is a comprehensive employer-sponsored benefits survey of over 4,000 companies. Survey results will be presented by Milliman's representatives on November 17th, 2009 3 – 5 p.m. at the Miami Marriott Dadeland, 9090 S. Dadeland Blvd.
- Customized benchmarking – see how your plan compares with both local and national employers
- 35 questions pertinent to medical, dental, life, disability and other employer-sponsored benefits
- Information to help you make better informed decisions
- Individualized custom reports provided to participants at no cost
- 4,111 companies representing 2.5 million employees participated in 2008 of which 242 companies representing 138,990 employees were in South Florida
Contact Ramona Fiumara at 954.903.1622 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.