New laws and regulations will impact South Florida HR Professionals in 2009
Are you fully aware of their impact on your company? Register today to attend the 2009 GMSHRM Fall Legal Update.
UPDATE! NEW LAWS AND REGULATIONS WILL IMPACT SOUTH FLORIDA HR PROFESSIONALS IN 2009 –
* Amendments to the ADA
* Changes to the Family and Medical Leave Act
* Recent Florida court decisions in employment cases
* Expected changes under the EFCA
* New Rules for EEOC claims
These developments have taken effect just this year. Are you fully aware of their impact on your company?
The Greater Miami Society for Human Resource Management (GMSHRM) invites you to an open discussion with prominent labor and employment attorneys who will address these and other important legal issues changing the way our local business must operate. This is an exclusive invitation to leaders in South Florida ’s HR community.
Please mark your calendar:
GMSHRM’S FALL LEGAL UPDATE
Date/Time: September 22, 2009, 8:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Place: Jungle Island , 1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami
· Seats are limited so DO NOT DELAY! Early registration discounts end on September 18, 2009.
· This event has been approved for 6 HRCI Re-certification hours.
Register online at: http://www.gmshrm.org/article.html?aid=339