2009 South Florida Employee Benefits Mid Market Survey
And new this year, each participant will be entered in a drawing to win a Full Registration to the HR Florida 2010 Conference & Expo or a $200 gift card
Sponsored by Seitlin Benefits, the 2009 South Florida Employee Benefits Survey is a comprehensive employer-sponsored benefits survey of over 4,000 companies.
- Quick & easy to complete online – no paper forms to fill out
- Customized benchmarking – see how your plan compares with both local and national employers
- 35 questions pertinent to medical, dental, life, disability and other employer-sponsored benefits
- Information to help you make better informed decisions
- Individualized custom reports provided to participants at no cost
- Participation by HRABC & HRPBC Members as well
- 4,111 companies representing 2.5 million employees participated in 2008 of which 242 companies representing 138,990 employees were in South Florida
- Survey closes at noon on September 30th, 2009
- Save the Date: Survey Results Workshop by Milliman actuarial firm’s representative on November 17th, 2009 3 – 5 p.m. at the Miami Marriott Dadeland, 9090 S. Dadeland Blvd.
Simply go to:
New user? (average = 30-60 min.)
Sign up for a new account
Returning user? (average = 15-30 min.)
It’s easy to update your information from last year. Enter the e-mail address and password you used previously.
Contact Ramona Fiumara at 954.903.1622 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* Full registration includes all conference sessions (except preconference workshops plus: expo hall admission; lunch, afternoon beverage break, and one (1) ticket to the evening event on Tuesday; and breakfast break on Wednesday. Registration does not include hotel accommodations or any other fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
What information will I receive by participating in the survey?
You will receive an Individual Custom Report (ICR) showing your plan(s) benchmarked to others locally and nationally over the last two years covering the following items which will give you a great base to compare your plans to others:
- Office Visit Copayments
- Retail Prescription Drug Copayments
- Medical Plan Cost Increases
- Monthly Premiums (Single/Family)
- Monthly Employee Contributions (%) (Single/Family)
- Benefits Offered
Is other more detailed information available?
Yes! Due to printing and timing limitations during the data collection process, we are unable to distribute all of these initially so we have selected the most frequently requested items for the Individual Custom Report. Additional information is available and may be requested based on your specific needs.
Will my information remain private?
We take your privacy very seriously and take every precaution to ensure your trust is not violated. Your information is confidential, and we do not share your specific results with anyone but you. All information is aggregated and de-identified when shared publicly. Additionally, all information sent through the Internet is secured though password protection and firewall security.
Is the survey easy to complete?
Yes! We hired one of the world’s largest independent actuarial consulting firms with national experience in this area to produce a survey that is quick and easy to navigate. You can complete the survey online in an average of about 30 – 60 minutes.
Before you begin, you will need the following information available on hand:
- Plan designs for all health and welfare plans (typically found in your Summary Plan Description)
- Total monthly premiums (or budgeted rates), employee contributions (monthly dollar amounts) and enrollment for your plans
- Vacation, wellness, third party disease management, voluntary benefits, leaves of absence and other miscellaneous benefits you offer
Additionally, if you need to take a break, the survey allows you to save your results and come back to them later. This feature is useful if you have to stop before you answer all of the questions or if you want to return to the survey to change an answer you previously entered.