GMSHRM’s Career Booster Series
ACCELERATED JOB SEARCH TOOLS & RESOURCES FOR HR PROFESSIONALS
“Are You A Remarkable Candidate?”
Interviewing? What a fantastic time to discuss those challenging questions you may want to ask but don’t know how and market yourself with transferable skill sets even when you don’t have the exact job requirements. Learn more about probing questions and utilizing recruiter’s insights about your personal talents.
During this session, you’ll:
• Talk about interviewing questions
• Learn how to recognize and highlight your transferable skills/experience
• Walk away with insights of how to better position yourself during and after the interview
Who: Laura Almeida Marks, SHRM-SCP/SPHR. Director, Employee Relations & Development at Miami
Immediate Past-President, Greater Miami SHRM (2015) and Co-Chair, United Way-Mission United
Time: 5:30 pm to 6 pm Registration
6 pm to 7:30 pm Workshop
Where: Right Management (Miami Office)
10451 NW 117th Ave, Suite 115, Miami, FL 33178
Phone (305) 599-8512
How: Please register below to attend this session, light refreshments will be provided.
This event is free to all Professionals in transition or wanting to learn more about getting connected
(non-SHRM members welcomed).
Program Credit Hours
This program has been submitted and is pending approval for two (1) HR (General) recertification credit hour towards:
- PHR and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
- SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification through SHRM.