Mark your calendars!
Thursday, September 29, 2016
8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
WHERE: Keiser University
2101 NW 117th Avenue
Miami, FL 33172
(Breakfast & snacks included)
Register now for GMSHRM’s Legal Update 2016
Employment attorneys and a Department of Labor investigator will be providing updates on the following issues:
- New Developments in the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Transgender Employees in the Workplace
- EEOC Wellness Guidelines and Incentive Programs under the Affordable Care Act
- How to Handle Benefit and Pension Plan Audits by the Department of Labor
- OSHA Regulations and Zika Virus
Stay up-to-date on current legal issues! This event features an outstanding lineup of employment attorneys.
This year’s speakers are:
- Craig Salner, Esq. Clarke Silverglate, P.A.
- Jonathan Beckerman, Esq. Littler Mendelsohn
- Kara S. Nickel, Esq. and Sharon Dixon, Esq., Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A.
- Gary Burnett, Senior Investigator, Department of Labor
- Michael Kantor, Esq. Jackson Lewis, P.C.
- Elizabeth Rodriguez, Esq. Ford Harrison LLP
Sponsorship Provided By: