It's Time to Renew your GMSHRM Membership!
Dear Current and Future Members of GMSHRM:
After careful and thoughtful consideration, your Board of Governors has made an important decision. Effective January 1, 2015 annual membership dues to GMSHRM increased to $50, the first increase in ten years.
However, there is still time for new and renewing (non 2015 membership) members to enjoy an extended membership period! If you join or renew between October 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015, you will pay the current annual membership rate of $50, which will cover your membership through December 31, 2016.
We are certain that you will continue to find value in your GMSHRM membership, including these member-only benefits:
- Discounted pricing for monthly dinner meetings and special events including SHRM-affiliated programs
- Discounted pricing for workshops and seminars which provide opportunities to earn HRCI credits
- Complimentary study groups for HRCI certification, and coming in 2016, SHHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certification
- Volunteer Committee opportunities
- GMSHRM Board opportunities
- GMSHRM Global Forum focusing on the unique needs of our HR professional with multinational organizations
Whether you are a veteran GMSHRM member or a potential member evaluating your membership options, we are certain you will see the value of being a member of GMSHRM.
As an active and engaged member of GMSHRM, you will be networking with an excellent group of HR professionals at all levels within their respective organizations who will become a valuable resource to your own professional endeavors. New colleagues, and hopefully new friends, are looking forward to meeting you soon!
Thank you for your continuing support of GMSHRM.
CLICK HERE TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
If you are not a current member, take advantage of this special pricing opportunity,
CLICK HERE TO JOIN GMSHRM!
If you have not yet renewed your SHRM membership,
CLICK HERE TO RENEW YOUR SHRM MEMBERSHIP!